Monday, May 16, 2016

Infosec Writers (SDN)

Just today I had a paper published on InfoSec Writers and wanted to share the link for those that might be interested.

http://infosecwriters.com/articles/2016/05/16/software-defined-networking-what-it-and-what-you-should-know

InfoSecWriters

The paper is a fairly in-depth dive starting from ground zero into understanding Software Defined Networking (SDN). When I began, I chose this topic because in all honesty, I knew very little about the topic and knew it was a quickly evolving technology that I needed to get up to speed on. After a large amount of reading and research on the topic, I was able to form this paper. It could have easily been significantly longer but I believe it was adequate for establishing an initial understanding of the technology.



Previous writing... on the same site, I also wrote another paper around wireless IDS and policy. It may be gaining some age considering the rate at which wireless has changed, however, much of it may still be relevant. This paper was entitled: Wireless Intrusion Detection Systems Including Incident Response & Wireless Policy

http://infosecwriters.com/articles/2015/08/20/wireless-intrusion-detection-systems-including-incident-response-wireless-policy

No comments:

Post a Comment